Your hosts Bryce Henson and Bedros Keuillian join together to share with you the FBBC Origin Story on today’s show. Bedros takes it all the way back to the beginning and walks us through the journey that FBBC has gone through to get to today. Listen in for interesting bits of information and nuggets of knowledge on how FBBC has become so successful.
- 01:20 – Your hosts Bryce and Bedros join together to share with you the FBBC Origin Story on today’s show.
- 02:25 – Bedros takes us back to the start from 1998-1999 when he was doing personal training.
- 04:44 – Bryce asks Bedros to expand further on how he made the transition from personal training to consulting and sold his gyms.
- 07:50 – Bedros shares how he started in internet-based business coaching in 2003.
- 10:55 – Hear about how Bedros started indoor boot camps in 2009 and how he helped others to start their own as well.
- 15:25 – By 2011 there were over 100 licensed locations across the country with gym owners. Hear about the struggles Bedros faced over being fined for being a franchise even though they weren’t.
- 18:30 – Bedros shares insight into what you sell today and do today you don’t see the impact till a year down the road.
- 20:00 – Hear about Bryce’s origin story coming into FBBC as a franchisee in 2012 to Vice President in 2018.
- 25:00 – Bedros shares about their CAP team (coaching and profitability) and how valuable they are to FBBC.
- 29:20 – Bryce wraps up today’s show and shares how things are just getting started.
Subscribe to our latest podcasts here:
Follow us here: