Your host Bryce Henson interviews the very successful Jason Capital, the White House recognizes him as a Top 100 Entrepreneurs. Jason is a high-income expert and copywriter who knows about the online market better than most. He went into an online business and became a millionaire by the age of 24 years old.
Listen to today’s show to learn high-income skills that will better your business and life from one of America’s high-income experts. Jason will teach you his top 5 frameworks to become an excellent copywriter along with a plethora of knowledge to propel you to the next level.
- 01:30 – Your host Bryce interviews Jason Capital, ranked as one of the top entrepreneurs and author of the best-seller “Higher Status.”
- 02:05 – Jason shares his back story from playing basketball in college to launching an info product teaching basketball players how to dribble better. Follow along to hear how this launched his online product launching career.
- 03:45 – Bryce asks Jason to walk us through his confidence level at 19 to go for his success.
- 06:00 – Get a look into Jason’s journey through copywriting.
- 07:25 – Learn how you too can get good at writing copy with a 5 step framework.
- 16:05 – Hear how urgency and scarcity play into this.
- 17:00 – Learn where Jason looks for funnel hacks and how you can too.
- 20:20 – Bryce asks Jason where the offer comes in from his framework.
- 23:35 – Get an insight into some of the big items new entrepreneurs miss.
- 29:20 – Switch gears with us as we transition into the topic of status and get Jason’s top 5 things that it comes down to.
- 34:24 – Jason shares the application for potential owners to better their status.
- 39:15 – Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A. Q: What is your biggest accomplishment? A: Easy money is more gratifying than money made. Q: What scares you? A: Not being able to set boundaries. Q: Best advice you have received? A: Do something different and surround yourself with people who are already doing the things you want to do.Q: Best habit you have? Q: Walk uphill and read at the same time every morning.
Q: Book recommendation? A: “The FountainHead” by: Ayn Rand and “Influence” by: Robert Frank.
- 49:05 Find and follow Jason on TikTok and Youtube at JasonCapital.
Subscribe to our latest podcasts here:
Follow us here: